Tplink AX1800 Range Extender RE605X setup, Troubleshooting, Review
Tplink AX1800 is a powerful Network wi-fi range extender. It repeats your WiFi signal so that the WiFi signal can be amplified and its range is listed throughout the house. This extender is of very small size and can be easily switched to a wall power outlet. The extender is use by connecting with the router., In other words, it extends the range of the router. It can be easily connects to a computer, laptop, smartphone, tablet, and iPad. Extender R605X is the latest technology with Tplink AX1800 WiFi 6, its speed is very high this can be said that it is a range booster. The capacity of its network is faster and fast-wired connection data is provided to computers, laptops, accessories, and gaming consoles.
This Tplink AX1800 wi-fi range Extender helps you to find the best place for suitable WiFi coverage. It connects to a mesh router to create a mesh network for the entire house. A router has limit range Wi-Fi coverage that poses a threat to the dead zone, Ax1800 Extender should be set up in the router to fix this problem.
How to set up the Tplink AX1800 Wi-Fi Range Extender RE605X
The TP-LINK RE605X AX1800 Extender wire-free attaches with your current wi-fi Router and expands or increases more WiFi signals all through your home. It permits you to appreciate WiFi 6 Network encounters wherever with incredible speed and wi-fi coverage. It is very simple to set it up. This extender can be set up in 3 ways.
- With WPS button
- Web browser
- With APP
Set up with WPS button
- To set up the extender, it has to decide the place. Extenders should stay near the router, both of them should be in the same room.
- Then the extender need to plug into the power outlet and wait until the light turns blinking.
- Press and hold the WPS button of the wi-fi router.
- Within 2 minutes, you can hold the extender WPS button for 2 seconds.
- When there is a successful connection, it will turn solid by blinking the LED.
- Finally, the extender will connect to the router.
Set up with the Web browser
- Connect your computer to the Tplink AX1800 wi-fi range Extender to set up with the web browser.
- After that, if you have any Internet connectivity in your computer, then disconnect it.
- Click on the icon of the Wi-Fi on your computer and open it. Then connect to the network of the extender.
- Open the web browser and type the tplinkrepeater.net in the browser search field.
- Then the log-in page will appear in the tplinkrepeater, you have to fill in the password and username and click on the login.
- Then there is a need to select the router’s network name and fill in the WiFi password and click on Next.
- To see if there is internet access in your network. Then confirm the password of your host network. After confirming, click on Next.
- As this TP-Link RE605X AX1800 Extender the OneMesh component, so this will keep a similar Network Name as your wi-fi router. Click on next.
- And now you can use your extender. The extender is set up.
Set up with the APP
- To set up the extender from the App, then open the google play store and click the search bar.
- In the search bar, type the Tplink App and press enter. Moreover, you can easily scan QR codes to install the app.
- After installing the App you can open it.
- Enter the username ID and password, and click on the log-in section.
- Then, click or tab the +icon on the right side of the computer screen.
- Select the wi-fi range extender in the following list.
- Now, choose the wi-fi router network name and type the router wi-fi password.
- Now you can relocate the extender, and you can use it anywhere by unplugging it.
Some the steps troubleshooting of Tplink AX1800 wi-fi range extender
Tplink AX1800 Troubleshooting means solving a problem. It is use to fix problems with hardware, software, and other devices. Troubleshooting is done when the extender does not work. It has some steps which are below.
- In the first step, you have to check whether your TP-Link extender is connect to the wifi router.
- You have to be sure that your TpLink Extender is detecting an accurate web address.
- The cache memory of the device connects with the router has to be clear.
- You will have to set up the extender properly, if you do not, it will not work also. I have explain the upper stage of the Extender setup.
Manually change the password of the Tplink AX1800 extender
If you want to change the password of the extender, then you have to change the password of the router first and then the password of the extender. You must open the web browser to access the login page. In the search bar, you must enter the IP address on the web browser. Then there will be a screen prompt, you will have to fill in the username and default password and click on the log-in. You have to click on the wireless setting, within the wireless setting there will be a change password section, and click on it. Then you have to write a new password within that section and click on Apply and your password will be change.
FAQ(Frequently Ask Question)
What is the tp-link ax1800 access point?
Tp-link Ax1800 Access Point is a wire-free network that acts as a portal to connect to the local area network. It is use to expand or increase the wireless coverage of the existing network. The access point also functions as a hub, which receives and operates information from the local area network. And it connects the user of the extender to the network.
What is tp-link ax1800 mesh?
Tp-link Ax1800 mesh is the latest technology. This technology creates the home Wi-Fi network for your Tp-link device also. This network passes through your device, from which you can get a better network. The mesh wi-fi technology provides a secure and flexible network and eliminates the dead zone.
How does work tp-link re605x?
The wifi coverage of a single router is limited and it does not provide a high-speed wifi range also, which poses the risk of the dead zone. A Tp-Link R605X is a wireless device that connects to your router, providing signals of WiFi throughout the house. Its WiFi speed is very fast, many devices can be connects at one time. And without any buffering, you can enjoy the WiFi network.
The Tp-link AX1800 Wi-Fi range extender is dual-band and also latest technology. It helps improve the router’s Wi-Fi network. It includes many advance features and functions. The design of this extender is very unique and the price is also cheaper as compare to another extender. It is very easy to setup, you can setup it with three methods, three methods are very easy and moreover, it is also easy to change its password.