The Tp-link Archer AX73 AX5400 Wi-Fi 6 Router is an incredibly next-generation and 802.11ax standard AX Wi-Fi technology. You can achieve exclusive network performance after delving to its utmost level. As usual, the Tp-link AX5400 Dual-Band Gigabit Wi-Fi 6 Router offers you more immense services. Along with this, it is a thorough combination of OFDMA and 1024QAM that enhance network throughput by 4 times. It literally extends the whole network efficiency and capability. Apart from this, it is backwardly more compatible with the 802.11a/b/g/n/ac standard connection.
Moreover, the Tp-link Archer AX73 setup is conveniently simple and easy. It is performed through its intuitive most compelling tether app and with the web interface. Apart from this, it is loaded with ingenious Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) technologies and features. These are the imperative features that are included in it such as MU-MIMO, OFDMA, 1024-QAM, HT160 mandate customers to correspondingly support the interconnected attributes. Using the tp-link archer ax73 openwrt, you might also be capable of updating its firmware. Additionally, it provides a more robust connection and is best for Gigabit WiFi for 8K Streaming.
Tp-link AX5400 Dual-Band Gigabit Wi-Fi 6 Router Installation
Below are the Tp-link AX73 Wi-Fi Router Setup steps are demonstrated in order. If you wish to know about “how to install the tp-link ax5400 wifi 6 router (archer ax73)” let’s follow it.
- Unbox it, if it is new.
- Please take out Tp-link AX73 accessories from its carton.
- Read the instructions guide about it from the manual.
- Make sure the tp-link ax5400 manual instructions are understandable.
Note: tp-link archer ax73 ax5400 manual instructions
- You do not place the Tp-link router where there will be disproportionate heat and exposure to moisture.
- Make sure you have to choose an adequate location where it is connected with diverse devices as well as an electrical power source.
- You place it on a desktop and on a shelf.
- Surely, all the power cords are attached with the Tp-link device power source precisely. Keep sure it does not create any tripping hazard.
Connect Tp-link Archer AX73 with the power
Following are the steps to connecting the Tp-link AX5400 wireless router with the power source.
- First, place the TP-Link Archer AX73 AX5400 Router.
- Subsequently, connect the tp-link Archer AX73 power consumption port with the power cable.
- Turn off your modem for a while to initiate the router operation.
- Connect the modem’s WAN port with your router WAN port by using an Ethernet cable connection.
- It is successfully connected to your modem network.
- So, let’s begin your modem power and wait for a while.
Its signal light will flash.
- As well, start your Tp-link Archer AX73 Dual-band gigabit router power.
- Make sure the power adapter is attached to the power source adequately.
- The Tp-link Archer AX73 Router installation process has been successfully completed.
Thus, these above-outlined points describe “how to install tp-link ax5400”. So, you may clarify all the queries about its installation by following the above-given points.
Join your computer with the tp-link AX5400 wireless router network
Necessarily, you might be connecting the Tp-link AX73 wireless router network with your computer via wired and wirelessly.
: This connection will be available when you have to connect your computer LAN port with your router LAN port by using an Ethernet cable. It is included under the Tp-link AX5400 packaging box. So, take it and connect it in the same manner.
Connect the Tp-link network with your computer Wirelessly
: Locate the Tp-link network name (SSID) and tp link archer ax73 default password. Both are the details mentioned on the router back panel. After finding this, kindly enter these credentials in the WiFi settings section. Locate its network name and type the Tp-link AX73 password. Finally, join its network. The Tp-link archer ax73 wps connection is also available, you might also use this option to connect the device.
Steps for the Tp-link Archer AX73 Login
You must log in to the Tp-link AX73 AX5400 dual-band Wi-Fi Router prior to the tp-link Ax73 setup. Natively, you could log in to it in two ways. These steps are outlined below.
tp-link archer ax73 ax5400 dual-band wi-fi 6 router login with a browser
- First, launch on your computer web browser.
- Type in address bar http://tplinkwifi.net or tp link Archer AX73 IP address-192.168. 1.1.
- Please wait, the Tp-link AX73 router admin page is demonstrated on your computer Windows.
- Click on the create account whether you will click on the Tp-link AX73 login option.
- Then, type the Tp-link AX73 login username and password in the login administration credentials designation.
- Ensure that it is correct and delve into the next page.
- Afterwards, let’s change the Tp-link AX73 network settings.
Steps for the Tp-link Archer AX73 AX5400 Router Setup
After completing the Tp-link AX73 login procedure, kindly manage all the settings of the device by following the below-outlined steps.
(i) Tp-link AX73 AX5400 Quick Setup Wizard
You might be following the below-mentioned steps to the Tp-link Ax73 setup.
- Go on the browser page and search tplinkwifi.net.
- Once you log in, move ahead on the tp-link ax5400 setup wizard page.
- Subsequently, go on the Tp-link Archer AX73 AX5400 configuration page.
- Emulate the on-screen instructions to finish the tp-link ax5400 router quick setup configuration page.
- Then, move on to the advanced setup page and choose the Quick Setup page.
- Let’s configure the Tp-link AX73 router to connect it with the internet connection.
- Follow the Tp-link AX73 configuration manifesting instructions step-by-step through the screen.
- Now, finish the process after login in with the Tp-link Ax73 Id and click on the sign-in option.
(ii) Tp-link Archer AX73 Quick Setup with the TP-Link Tether App
- Download the TP-Link Tether App through the play store application.
- After this, scan the QR code. It is located on the back panel of your router.
- Scan it and install the app from the play store application.
- Now, “+” click on this plus sign icon to add the Tp-link device.
- Once it’s added, kindly click on the wireless settings and follow the step-by-step info to finish the process.
- Enable the IPv6 Internet Connection, tp-link ax73 parental control, and guest network and save it.
- In the end, configured all the newly added devices and enjoys its seamless connectivity.
(iii) tp-link ax73 set up as an access point
- Please search on the browser address bar tplinkwifi.net.
- Kindly login to the tp-link router with the Tp-link Id or you might create the tp-link ax73 password.
- Subsequently, move on to the advanced settings
- The Tp-link Ax5400 router has rebooted for a while now, so please wait until it’s restarted again.
- Finally, it is switched into the access point mode. After this, connect your router through the LAN cable with your existing router and after the configuration connects its network to your computer.
Tricks for the Tp-link Archer AX73 AX5400 Router Troubleshooting
You might be coping with the tp-link archer ax73 gigabit router issue with these below-outlined troubleshooting steps.
(i) tp-link ax5400 wifi 6 router not working
You should reset the Tp-link AX73 wireless router to get rid of the tp-link ax5400 not working issue. You can reset the Tp-link router factory default settings like this. First of all, find the reset button on your router panel. It might be slightly far from your router power button. So, locate it and keep pressing the button for three to five seconds. When it’s reset then you can release the Tplink ax73 factory default button. It is successfully reset now. After this, initiate the tp-link ax5400 wifi 6 router (archer ax73)- dual-band gigabit power. Make sure it works properly.
(ii) tp-link ax5400 wifi 6 router not connecting
In this case, kindly reset the tp-link ax5400 wifi 6 router (archer ax73) power for a second. After rebooting it, wait for five seconds. Then, let’s start its power and take its network again. Ensure that you have to use the correct network details to get its network.
(iii) tp link ax5400 no internet
Once in a while, the tp-link extender is connected but has no internet, so you have to face a problem to get rid of the issue. You will update the tp-link ax5400 wifi 6 router (archer ax73)- dual-band gigabit firmware. Read the tp-link ax5400 manual instructions to update it correctly.
- Firstly, go into the tp-link ax5400 wifi 6 router setup page.
- After this, locate the tp-link support option.
- Follow the step-by-step instructions.
- Update the tp-link archer ax73 ax5400 firmware.
- After updating its firmware, kindly configure the network setting with the tp-link id. Set the password and access its network again.
- Surely, its network works successfully now.
(iv) tp-link Archer Ax73 extender not working after reset
If the tp-link Ax5400 extender has no signal light. Then, you might keep getting rid of this issue by trying to configure the Tp-link Ax73 router again. So, let’s modify the settings of the device and confirm that it works perfectly after the configuration.
Tp-link Archer AX73 AX5400 review
The Tp-link Archer AX73 is an outstanding wireless router that is imperative to get the network connection. You can use the wireless router in an easy manner using this most contemporary WiFi 6 model. The Tp-link AX5400 Dual-Band 6-Stream Gigabit Wi-Fi 6 Router is designed solely with the more rapid, safer cooler. Apart from this, it has some features such as Warp Speed up to 5400 Mbps, thoroughly featured with WiFi 6, connects 200+ devices, HomeShield Security, offers extensive Wi-Fi Coverage, etc. It has the latest next-generation technology and Wi-Fi 6 technology that accommodates Upgrades to Everything. Particularly, it arrives with the Wi-Fi 6 technology with less lag, quicker speed, higher capacity connection, allowing more coexisting connections on your home Wi-Fi network.
Tp-link AX73 Router Design and Appearance quality
The outside design of the Tp-link AX73 wireless router is extensively finer. It has a plain look and is compatible in a small place if your home is very efficient. The design of the wireless router is moderately most interesting. Its outer body is made up of rectangular plastic. All over the design of this Tp-link router is covered black matte finish.
Tp-link archer ax73 onemesh
If you would like to build in your home a whole home internet connection then you should use the Archer AX73 OneMesh connection. Since it supports seamless whole-home coverage. It prevents the Archer AX73 + OneMesh Range Extender drop connection. Also, control the lag time while it moves the network connection.
Tp-link onemesh wired backhaul
It offers the Strong Mesh with Multi-Band Backhaul connection. You can connect the tp-link onemesh compatibility to get a better connection.
Tp-link ax5400 range
Moreover, the Tp-link AX73 wireless router signal range is most robust and high. You can get the 5400Mbps signal range through the wireless router with 2.4Ghz and the 5Ghz band network.