If you have a new tp-link RE603X extender and want to improve the range of your router with it, you will need to configure the extender. If you want to configure the range extender, so you don’t panic about the configuration of the extender. This guide will elucidate to you how to configure the TP-Link RE603X range extender & the methods with which to do it. Additionally, it is considered to boost the WiFi range of your router. The tp link re603x range extender complies with the latest Wi-Fi 6 technology that is very helpful for faster Wi-Fi speed & also reduces Wi-Fi network blockage. Moreover, it also designed a mesh network by connecting it to a mesh wireless router for ultimate coverage.
The predominant feature of the tp-link ax1750 re603x range extender is intelligent signal LEDs light. These LED lights are usually more helpful to ascertain the precise location for maximizing Wi-Fi coverage. Besides, to enjoy a blazing internet connection or exceptional network coverage with a tp-link extender in your whole home then you can follow the Tp-link extender configuration process. This article will assist you on how to configure the tp-link range extender with different methods.
TP-Link RE603X Range Extender configuration methods
Here are the TP-Link Extender configuration methods for the setup of the TP-Link Range Extender. Through these methods, you will be able to set up the extender quickly. Let us start with a detailed description of the extender configuration method.
TP Link RE603X setup with WPS button:
Follow these successful steps to perform the tp-link re603x setup via the WPS button.
- The first & foremost step is you have to plug your RE603X WiFi extender into the wall power supply. But ensure, your WiFi router is to be nearby around the extender.
- Thereon, you have to push up the power button of the extender.
- Then you have to wait till the LED light extender turns solid. Furthermore, you have to ascertain the status LED light indicator, if it is red, then relocate or your range extender.
- After the LED light solid ON, you will be able to press the WPS button.
- Now, you have to push up the WPS button of the RE603X extender for more than two seconds.
- Next, you have to determine the WPS button of your router, & then push it up for under 1-2 minutes.
- Your extender’s led signal will now turn solid green to indicate that the router is set up with the extender.
- Afterward, you can relocate the tp-link range extender anywhere in your home.
- In case, if your router is not set up with the range extender, then you have to follow these aforementioned steps.
Setting Up with a web-based interface:
In the web-based range extender setup, you will require the default network name(SSID) of the extender, default IP address, & even password. Through the below steps, you will be able to set up the extender with a web-based interface.
- Prominently, you have to enclose the range extender into a wall socket, yet its position should be around your router.
- Then, you have to connect your PC to the default Wi-Fi network of your TP-Link extender, the default name is TP-Link_Extender.
- Now, launch a safe & secure internet interface & fill up tplinkrepeater in the address bar.
- Then, you will be able to visit the login admin panel of the Tp-Link range extender. In case, if you do not visit the login panel, then through http://192.168.0.254, you absolutely will be able to reach the login admin panel.
- When you reach the Login Admin Panel, you will have to create a tp-link re603x login password.
- You have to choose any one network in the 2.4GHz or 5GHz, then fill up the password to establish the connection with the internet.
- Click the confirm section, to confirm your host network password.
- You can also keep the default network name or modify it too, click the next section.
- Congratulations! Your router is connected to the extended network of the extender & enjoys the internet connection.
Re603X Extender setup via the app:
Through the given below steps, you will be able to complete the tp-link re603x configuration.
- Basically, you make sure your tp-link range extender is plugged into a wall outlet, if not, then you have to plugin.
- Afterward, you have to join your mobile phone to the Wi-Fi network with the help of a network password.
- Now, you have to download or install the Tether app with the help of the Apple App Store.
- Also, download or install the app through the QR code.
- Thereon, you have to launch the Tether app, & log in by using the tp-link login ID.
- Now you have to add the extender in the app, for this, you can use the + icon and add the extender.
- After that, you have to observe the onscreen instruction of the app to set up the RE603X wireless extender.
- Additionally, if your standard router supports a mesh network, then you have to enable the Join OneMesh network section.
- In the end, you can relocate your extender in the entire home to enhance or maximize the network performance.
And that’s it! The configuration of the RE603X Wi-Fi range extender with multiple methods is completed.
Tp-link RE603X Range Extender Login Steps
Once you are connected to the extender’s network, you will be able to log in to the extender. Let’s get started with logging in to the extender.
- Primarily, you have to choose the Internet Browser, Mozilla Firefox, & anyone browser on your PC, but make sure, this PC connects to the Wi-Fi network.
- From tp-link default login IP http://192.168.0.254, you will be able to approach the tp link login default wizard.
- Once you have access to the tp-Link re603x login wizard, you need to log in to it with default login credentials.
- Just fill-up the default login username ID & also password in the following login section.
- At last, you have to click the login section.
How to change the password of the Tp link range extender?
If the network of the RE603X extender is feeble then you can simply improve the network by following the given below steps.
- First of all, you have to get the default login wizard to complete the tp link re603x change password process.
- Through the default login IP, you will be able to get to the login admin panel.
- Then, with tp-link re603x default username and password, you will be able to log in.
- Next, you have to go to settings & then choose system tools, & then Admin Account.
- Now, fill up the default password in the old password section. Then, you have to also fill up a new password twice.
- Click the save section & also use this new password for future login.
Tp-link RE603X Range Extender Configuration Issue? Here’s fix
If the user of the RE603X extender is facing a configuration issue then there is no need to panic with such a situation as some solutions are given here.
- The first recommended solution is, you have to ascertain the Wi-Fi network stability. If the network connectivity is feeble then, you have to connect your device to a high-speed network.
- In the web-based interface configuration, you have to verify the login credentials are correct.
- Moreover, also be sure that your login default IP is correct.
- To resolve the tp-link re603x blinking red light error, you have to reposition the extender. Select the range extender position around your host router.
- If the app setup issue occurs then you have to check whether the extender is properly connected to the tether App. For this, you have to connect your extender to the app, again.
Tp-link RE603X Review
In my scenario, the tp-link re603x review is precise & absolutely better than the other review. Because the price of this range extender is reasonable & completely works with Wi-Fi 6 network. Although, the Wi-Fi 6 network offers faster network connectivity & improves network performance. The topmost benefit of the range extender is, it is a plug-in device then you can easily install & also configure. The four-status LED indicator light is usually more useful for the location of the RE603X range extender. However, you can simply configure the extender three methods. Thus, the Tp-link re603 range extender is a brilliant & high-speed networking device