TP-Link Deco M5 Whole Home Mesh WiFi System
For easy setup and unmatched experience of Wi-Fi, TP-Link deco M5 is one of the trending products in a technical industry. With Deco M5 you will experience the WI-FI that you haven’t imagine before. This uses advanced technology that supports your whole house networks from the garden to bedrooms. This innovation is what you are looking for. If you are one who is searching for TP-link deco m5 set up via app for your home then here’s what you have to do. Before jumping into its setup. One should need to understand how this technology works.
Deco M5 Features
- It is the most secure and high-speed wireless network that protects your data from hackers and provides you real-time speed.
- This uses mesh WiFi technology that delivers high connectivity than old routers.
- It uses a Quad-core CPU with 4 antennas. Well, it has multiple units that work together with such as WiFi channels and router to generate great speed that helps the user to enjoy live streaming and downloads quickly.
- Tplink Deco M5 is a smart technology that allows you to create a power of WiFi at your home without the help of an expert.
- All complex algorithms procedure runs automatically and provides effective support.
Setup TP-Link Deco via the app
- First, visit your google play store or App store and download the Deco app.
- Launch this app on your phone and it will ask for login details.
- Tap on the sign-up button and enter your personal information for deco M5 setup.
- Click on let’s begin button and choose the model number.
- Follow the steps and verify your account.
- Once you are complete with all contents formalities click on the Next button.
- Now, disconnect your mesh wifi system and click on the Next button from your phone.
- After this, the app will ask you to connect tp-link M5 mesh units with the modem via Ethernet cable and power.
- Once both power buttons boosted, click on the Next button.
- Now, wait for a minute to check the internet lights are ON and stable. If lights are stable, give command on phone i.e internet is stable.
- Start your Bluetooth from your mobile and wait until the Deco lights turn into blue.
Note– If it is not turning into blue then press the restart button. It will start turning light into yellow first then blue.
- After the blue light command, your phone starts searching for signals or links for home mesh wifi units.
- IMP– if it is not working, then there is a problem with your phone like Bluetooth must be 4.0. If you have its old version then use another phone to get a link.
- IMP– Deco will assign connections types that are allowed by ISP. If you are trying hard but not getting results then you must speak with your local ISP.
Setup TP-Link Home Mesh WiFi System via Browser tplinkdeco.net?
With a web browser, you can easily setup Tp-Link and enjoy the great WiFi connectivity for all your homes and offices. It is important to know that currently, only a few tplink deco models support web browsers but with the latest firmware updates, this feature can be added to other tp-link mesh units too. If you preferring method to Setup TP-Link Deco m5 via tplinkdeco.net, then just follow the given steps-tplink deco m5 app setup
- First, connect your Deco with the device. If you are using wired then ensure WiFi is turn off and connect it to a router via Ethernet cable. Or if you are using wireless then connect to the wireless network.
- Now open your web browser (Google) and enter http://tplinkdeco.net. This will take you to tplink mesh system setup page and enter your name and password to get started.
- Enter your current time and then choose internet types such as static, PPP, dynamic, etc.
- Now choose your computer IP address then setup network name.
- Complete all the useful information and tap on the Next button.
- Save all the settings and your TP-Link M5 Home mesh system is setup.
faq of deco m5
what if TP-link deco m5 is not working?
If it is not working, it may because of the following reasons:
- tplink mesh system supports android 4.0 or more versions. If you are encountering the problem then check your android version.
- Deco app may not be installed properly. Reinstall it and then repeat the process.
- You have entered the wrong details, correct them.
- Ensure your phone is working with other WiFi connections.
- Find the Reset button in the tplink mesh wifi unit then release its power again to reconnect it with the device.
Why do TP-link deco m5 have no lights?
If you are getting a light issue then find the following suggestions to recover it.
- Reboot Deco
- Reset your whole mesh unit
- Get in touch with the support team
How to setup wired Ethernet backhaul with TP-link deco?
In an ethernet backhual you have to connect each unit with ethernet cable to each other. So, in comparison to the wifi connection between the deco units this ethernet backhual creats Internet Wifi. Which is more stranger as internet is transmitts through the cable which have least resistant as compare to air or other obstacles in between. Ethernet backhual provides almost the best internet speed from each tplink deco m5 mesh unit.
How to Setup TP-Link RE200?
How to Set Up the TP-LINK RE450?
Setup tp link re220 wifi range extender
Tplink Re300 Extender Setup