Do you want to remove the WiFi dead zone from your home? So you can easily do this by plugging the TP-Link TL-WA850RE Extender into a wall power supply and setting it up with your existing network. The setup of the extender is necessary to remove the WiFi dead zone. In this guide, we will recommend the setup process step-by-step, which will enable you to set up the extender. In further words, the TP-Link TL-WA850RE range extender/repeater is the finest solution to boost the wireless signals of your home device. Through the WPS button, it wirelessly connects to your host router. Afterward, it makes the wireless range robust & also reduces signal interference.
Moreover, the 5 LED lights are built-in in the tp-link tl-wa850re n300 wireless range extender that is more accommodating to discover the impeccable location of the extender. The Ethernet port allows the TL-WA850RE extender to work with wired devices. Additionally, you can ingeniously complete the tp-link repeater setup with the WPS button. Apart from this, you can also do with the Tether app and web-based interface.
WPS setup of TP-Link TL-WA850RE Extender
To robust the range of your host router, natively you have to do the tp-link tl-wa850re setup. The WPS method is the most uncomplicated way to raise the wireless home network. Complete the following mentioned steps.
- Basically, you have to place the TL-WA850RE range repeater around your host router.
- Then, you have to take the n300 range extender and tightly plug it into the wall power socket.
- Afterward, you have to wait until the power LED light turns solid blue.
- Now, head over your TL-WA850RE range extender and hold the WPS button for a few seconds.
- Also, head over to your host router, & completely hold the WPS button.
- After that wait till the status of the n300 wireless range extender’ LED light will not turn solid green.
- If the LED light status does not indicate solid green, then you have to repeat the aforementioned 5 or 6 steps.
Thus, the steps of the tp link tp-wa850re setup wps button is successfully completed.
Log In to the TP-Link TL-WA850RE Extender
To configure the Tp-link N300 Wi-Fi range extender, you have to login. Without getting into the login wizard, you will not be able to configure the range extender. Through the tp link tl-wa850re login steps, you will be capable of getting the login wizard.
- Initially, connect your PC to the stable & high-speed Wi-Fi range by adopting the wireless & wired connection.
- On the PC, on which you have established the network connection, choose a browser in it.
- Then, the user has to use www.tplinkrepeater.net or 192.168.0.254.
- Thereafter, you have to get into the login wizard of the TL WA850RE range repeater.
- By using the tp link tl-wa850re password and username, you have to log in.
- Just fill up the admin in the N300 password field, also fill up the username ID in the username field.
- Click the login tab.
Change password of TP-Link TL WA850RE N300 range repeater
Through the mentioned below steps, you can simply change the tp link tl-wa850re admin password.
- At first, you have to login of the TL-WA850RE extender into the web-based interface.
- Then, you have to get the wireless setting on the tp-link tl-wa850re n300 wireless range extender setup wizard.
- Now, you will see the password section, & also see the default password.
- You have to fill up the new tplinkrepeater password to complete the tp-link tl-wa850re change password process.
- To save the new password of N300 extender, you need to click on the Apply Changes section.
Configure access point mode in TP-Link TL-WA850RE N300 Wireless Extender
Access Point Mode will convert your wired network to a wireless network. You should use this mode when connecting a wireless device to a wired device. Let’s start configuring the tp-link tl-wa850re access point mode.
- First and foremost, launch any preferred browser on your PC/Mobile Phone.
- Next, you have to use tp-link tl-wa850re ip address & get the login wizard. Additionally, with tplinkrepeater.net, you can also get the login wizard.
- On the N300 login wizard, you have to use the default login credentials & click the login section.
- Now, you go to the home setup wizard of the TP-Link N300 Wi-Fi range extender.
- On the top-right side, you will find the Mode tab, click on it.
- The switch mode section will appear, you have to pick the Access Point Mode to complete the tp link tl-wa850re configuration.
- In the end, click the Save section.
TP-Link TL-WA850RE Extender Common Issues? How to troubleshoot it
There can be a lot of issues that you might face while using the tp-link tl-wa850re n300 extender. But don’t panic, this guide will recommend some tp-link tl-wa850re troubleshooting steps.
Reboot the Tp-Link TL-WA850RE Extender:
If the TL-WA850RE range repeater/extender does not access the internet, then follow below tricks.
- Firstly, you have to disconnect the TL-WA850RE extender connection from your host router, if it is established.
- Now, head over your N300 universal Wi-Fi range extender, & hold the power button.
- Afterward, you have to wait until the power of the TL-WA850RE is off. Now the tp-link tl-wa850re no internet access issue will be fixed.
Perform Ethernet setup to resolve WPS setup:
- If the setup issue occurs with the WPS button, then for this, you can follow the tp link tl-wa850re ethernet setup.
- To perform the Ethernet setup, initially, you have to place your N300 universal extender around your host router.
- Then, you have to attach the TL-WA850RE LAN port to your host router’s LAN port With the Ethernet cable.
Reset the N300 range repeater:
To resolve the keeps disconnecting issue, you have to do the reset of your TL-WA850RE range extender.
- Firstly, you have to plug the N300 range extender into the power supply & turn On the power.
- Then, head over your N300 WI-Fi range extender, & discover the tp link tl-wa850re reset button.
- With the small pin, you have to hold this button for a few seconds.
- Now, the N300 extender reset process is complete.
Reposition the Tp-Link range extender
If the tp-link tl-wa850re slow then it sparks due to incorrect range extender position.
- You should place the range extender near the host router.
- You should check that your N300 universal repeater is not placed near heating places and metal objects.
Firmware update of tp link TL-WA850RE N300 universal range extender
If the user is facing tp-link tl-wa850re blinking error, then don’t fret this error. By updating the firmware of the N300 WI-Fi range extender will easily fix it.
- For the tp link tl-wa850re firmware, launch any web interface.
- Type tplinkrepeater or the default IP address in the address bar, click the login tab.
- Type the tp link tl-wa850re username and password, and login.
- Next, you have to go to advanced settings & locate the firmware update section.
- To complete the tp link tl-wa850re latest firmware, you have to locate and upload the file, when you downloaded recently.
- Click the upgrade tab.
Congratulations! The latest firmware of the N300 universal WI-Fi range extender is completely downloaded.
TP-Link TL-WA850RE N300 wireless range extender review
In my scenario, the tp link tl-wa850re review is the finest & more precise than the other range extenders. Because it is a universal range extender that completely works with all home networking devices. The high-speed WiFi transmission speed is more impeccable to kill the Wi-Fi dead zone. Additionally, the transmission speed also reduces the network signals interface.
The fast Ethernet port is usually more helpful for wired devices such as gaming consoles, Desktop, Smart TV, & many more. The setup of the N300 wireless range repeater is uncomplicated with the Wi-Fi Protected Setup button. By using the tp link tl wa850re wifi password you can easily update the latest firmware of this range extender. Thus, the Tp-link TL-WA850RE Extender is a more optimum & robust network device than the other brand of the extenders.